Sunday, March 1, 2020

How to Write CV and Email for Job

In Previous I try to give some Ideas When you try your luck In Middle East countries polish your skills and knowledge if you miss this Post Click on Polish Your Skills it will help you clear your doubt if any is in your mind.


The CV writing and email are important factors you should consider when you apply for any Job so here again I would like to say that unfortunately, HSE professionals have no idea of writing an email or writing a CV for theirself.


Looking for a job some things do matter.

1. Your Luck.
2. Your way of presenting urself.
3. Goes to experience or training.


It is when you need to send someone your CV and very sadly I am almost disappointed that most of the candidates are seeking for Jobs and some of my personal friends even don't want to bother their selves, Don't want to make efforts, but they need a luxury life and excellent job.


I must say if you are not interested to write something in email or don't want to add value to your self, people and recruiter even will not open your attached CV once they see your email and it is done by those who are living in cities have luxury type environment at their homes have exposure to life and different societies.


I use to edit my CV change my Cv for almost every job I use to apply at least 15 to 20 mins.

Then writing an email and cover letter does matter the same as when women use to go to see a girl for marriage proposal first appearance is the best or worst image of yourself in some regard.

Very, unfortunately, engineering graduates are doing such things which they should not do.
Now even your CV does not show that you are of any worth, your grammar, your use of punctuation commas does matter. Your picture should be in the CV.
Write all that makes you a sound candidate 
When you are not aware of the job description and just have knowledge of email id 

You can write simply like this 


Dear Sir/Madam,

I came to know through some source that you are hiring for the subject job of HSE engineer/officer so therefore I would like to present myself as a strong and sound candidate, My credentials are as follows
I have 5 or 10 years experience, I have worked in Gulf, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, in civil, petrochemical fields and oil & gas companies as well.

Please go through my Cv for your review & consideration 
Regards.

If you cant make a cv take professional help or paid service then
if want to suggest please write in the comments or if you have any doubts you can also wirte in comment box I will try to clear your doubts.

6 comments:

  1. Excellent brother u have done a very good work I appreciate your point of view. Because I am also one who is facing this situation but now I know where I was wrong.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent sir,you have done a great job here for all profesionals,hope next time we will make it proper as you write for us all.Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job brother, now i know better.Thanks for that knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. IAM a fresher how to create CV could you help to create it

    ReplyDelete